How to Return Your Phone
- Remove Google and Samsung accounts (Head to Settings > Cloud and Accounts)
- Erase and reset your device (Head to Settings > General Management > Reset > Factory Data Reset.)
Please use appropriate packaging to protect the mobile phone, as you will be liable to cover the cost of any damage to it.
- Use the brown cardboard box you received the phone in
- Or another sturdy box, padded so the phone doesn’t move around inside
- Put a return address on the box
- Put your contact name, address and telephone number inside
- Seal securely
You will be liable for the phone and contract until we have received it.
- Use an insured delivery service such as Royal Mail Special Delivery
- Deliver to:
Appleby Lodge Way,